Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 22, 2004

Links, links and more links

Nova Frente is in a language that I can't read, so I don't really know what it's about. I think it has something to do with society in general. It looks like a good site, and I'm sure I would like it if I could read it, so that's why it's on here.
 
Go Fug Yourself is about celebrities and fashion. I don't care for either, but I'm sure someone does. Disregarding my dislike for the two; it's a good site and worh having a look at.
 
Transparent Eye is a spiritual blog so some kind. I don't really care for it, but this blog isn't about what I like. Some people like that spiritual stuff, and that's ok. It's just not for me.
 
Pete's Fishing Reports is all about fishing. The blogs deals with many aspects of fishing, but then there are also photos, polls and an events calendar. A great site.
 
Israel is Real is a blog all about Israel. It has links to articles and photos as well. If you ever wanted to know a little bit more about Israel then check it out. It's a very informative site and a must-see for all of you info junkies out there.
 
 
That about wraps it up until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home