Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 17, 2004

Tonight's reviews

Scrutiny Hooligans is a site that has a bunch of stuff about John Kerry and Bush. The posts are interesting enough and are usually accompanied with links to further information.
 
Technicolour Nightmare is a personal blog maintained by a girl in Australia. It just has a bunch of personal thoughts and feelings and the normal "cookie cutter" blogging routine seen on various blogs. That's not to say it's a bad blog, because it's not. I read one post and then I wanted to read more. So it does have entertainment value. And while being "cookie cutter" it's one of the more hard to find shapes, so it's a good site all around.
 
Shalom (from the site) Comments on life in general and my life in particular. Random bits of info about me? I'm an Aussie. I have three grandchildren, although really, I am nowhere near old enough to have grandchildren! I am trying to decide if I have the stamina to start a doctorate. I have degrees in Theology(Hons.),Arts, Dip.Min.(Hons)Dip.Ed. and a Dip. Agric. I'm a volunteer for Scripture Union with Senior High kids and for the last two years have been the speaker at their week long conference.


Okay, that's all for this edition. What did you expect? It's getting late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home