Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 17, 2004

First Reviews

These first few reviews also appear on my other blog Bullpipe. But from now on reviews of sites will only be posted on this blog.

OK. Here is a bunch of blogs that I made my way to:

Game Diaries is a blog that just started, but it has some posts on it that deal with everything gaming. The staff is friendly enough and they know what they are talking about. If you're into gaming it's definitely worth adding to your favorites list. And even if you aren't into gaming; take a look, they just might change your mind. UPDATE: I am now a contributor to this site. It has grown in quality with a new site design as well. If you haven't seen this site yet, do so now. It is really good.

The American Journal is a sharp and witty look at politics and it's creator is a literary genius. The posts are insightful and straight to the point. There's no sugar-coating here and that's what I love about it. And when I posted a comment I received a reply containing his thanks for the comment and a very helpful link to more info on the post. I'm not really into politics, but I just can't get enough of the site. It's dripping with professionalism and a true passion for this country. It's the essence upon which this country was founded and I'm glad I came across it.

Psephite is a look at politics in Australia. It has nothing to do with me, but someone might find it interesting.

Todd's site is a blog run by a middle distance runner. You can find various posts related to health and fitness, as well as the sports world. It's still a relatively new site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home