Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 18, 2004

More blogs

I Love the Beatles is a blog about... Anybody want to hazard a guess? No? It's about the Beatles. Though there isn't much there yet. If you like the Beatles, check it out.
 
From the Mind of a Pez Dispenser is yet another personal blog. But it's not that bad really. I've seen worse. I don't put the pieces of shit up here though. Those are mostly the abandoned kind. I won't post those. Just as long as there active you can get the site on here. Not that that has anything to do witht this site review. Whatever.
 
 
Just two for right now. Something came up and I can't spend any more time writing. Does anyone care? I didn't think so.


2 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about piece of shit. There is a book coming out with that title. I'm not too sure if it has anything to do with the blog though.

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't calling the blog shit, the blog is good. I was talking about the abandoned blogs. Kind of like this one now. I haven't posted in ages. I've been too busy taking care of a cancer patient, so I haven't had much time to do anything. I almost forgot that I even had this blog.

And just a little side note: I had to publish this comment as anonymous because it won't let me log into my account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home