Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 18, 2004

Parade of blogs

Getting Crazy in Hawaii is a personal blog run by a 14 year old girl. It's just a bunch of personal stuff. Not really much there unless you are a girl and around 14. Check it out if you want to.
 
Lesbian World Daily News is a blog about lesbian issues. Here is the description from the site: "LESBIAN WORLD DAILY NEWS consists of daily news headlines covering various aspects of Lesbian issues world wide. I started this blog as an attempt to educate myself concerning lesbian issues after coming to terms with my own sexuality on March 19,2004. I am proud to say I am a lesbian and have a strong desire to educate myself on the lesbian issues and the lesbian community. I hope this blog helps new lesbians like myself, as well as those who have been lesbians for a long time." So, check it out if you're into that kind of thing.
 
Big Boy is a photo blog. If you like looking at pictures of people you don't know then go ahead and check it out.
 
Bursting with Fruit Flavor is yet another personal site. It is kind of funny though. Worth checking out.
 
 
Okay, I have shit that needs to be done, so that's all for now. I had a lot more, but as I said on Bull Pipe "The fucking computer froze up on me and I lost everything that I was workin on." I need to save my work more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home