Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 21, 2004

Me + Bored = More blog reviews

I Love Comix - Buck Rogers is a pretty interesting photo blog. It's not your run of the mill "pictures of people I don't know" photo blog. Instead it's a "pictures of comics that I've never seen" photo blog. Check it out, if your're into that kind of thing.
 
Do you like politics? Do you like baseball? How about both? If you answered yes to any of these two questions, or both, then check out Whys & Wherefores.
 
Slowly Going Bald has nothing to do with going bald, sorry. It does, however, have some movie reviews and "Top Ten"-ish postings. It's not a bad site.
 
A Violently Executed Blog is "...more fun than an alien rectal probe." Intrigued? Seriously, it's a good blog and worth taking a look at.
 
Artspot is a blog about art. Or at least it will be; there are only two posts on it and one link to art stuff. It does have promise though, and that's why it's here.
 
Hinsdale Paddle is the self-proclaimed "Unofficial site... about Hinsdale platform tennis. I have no clue what that is, but I just couldn't resist linking to it. It might say on the site, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out. If you know what it is, or if you want to find out, then go have a look.
 
Sweet Nothings is another personal blog. It's nothing great. The reason I placed it on here is because of something the said in the description. "...So here I am with a blog and available to you, the denizens of Literotica and Yahoo Instant Messenger." Doesn't the fact that this person even KNOWS about Literotica speak volumes? You have to read what came before the quote to fully understand what I mean. Even then you might not get it, I'm not even sure that I get it now. Wait a minute, doesn't the fact that I know about Literotica speak volumes too? Hmm, whatever, just take a fucking look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home