Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 21, 2004

Don't give me that look!

OK, "later tonight" turned out to be "right now", so enjoy.
 
New Links has a number of different links to a number of different things. Check it out, if you like link-hopping.
 
Jewish Musings. Well, I'm not Jewish and I'm not amused. But if you are Jewish, you might be amused. Either way it's worth a look. Seriously, it's good stuff.
 
See You At The Movie is a movie review blog for movies I've never even heard of. As such, it's difficult to judge it's worth. Whatever, just take a look and decide for yourself. You don't need me to hold your hand all the time.
 
 
Somebody is here, got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home