Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

July 23, 2004

You want blogs? I got your blogs right here!

The Bastard's Blog is a really good personal blog. There is a lot of stuff to read, and it's all interesting. It's what all personal blogs should strive to be.
 
Pat's Real Deal Blog is a piece of shit! Seriously, STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS BLOG! I normally won't post shitty blogs like this, but I just had to warn everyone. The site is just swamped with stupid ass graphics that take a long ass time to load and then there are about 200 fucking pop-ups to deal with. In case you are wondering, the site has something to do with politics, but I didn't stick around for very long to find out for sure.
 
 
Fuck it, I was planing on reviewing a lot of sites tonight, but that last one gave me such a fucking headache so I think I'm just going to go  to bed. Just do yourself a favor and stay the Hell away from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home