Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 24, 2004

Who wants blogs?

I Am Prepared to Give Up At Any Time is a very funny personal blog. All the posts are funny and interesting. This is a must see blog.

The Smoke Filled Room is yet another political blog. There are a lot of these this year. This one isn't too bad though. It's also about law. Check it out if you want.

Drakensburg is a blog about the modern world. The blog is fairly new, but it is an interesting concept. Worth a look.

Wearing That Prozac Smile is another very funny personal blog. I laughed my ass off after reading a couple posts. You really need to visit this blog. Some posts are in English, some are in Spanish and some are both. A really great blog.

What's Happening At CNN. OK, this is a somewhat strange blog. It's news about CNN. How can anyone be so obsessed about CNN? I don't know, but it is a good source of information if you want to keep up to date about CNN.


So there you have it. 5 more blogs to check out. However, if you only want ONE really good blog to read, I would have to highly recommend Wearing That Prozac Smile. It is the best of this post's blogs.

3 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Hey Rodney,

Thanks for the review. It's my first ever. I'll check out "Wearing That Prozac Smile".

Thanks!

Mike
http://ogblay.blogspot.com

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Rodney said...

Glad you're happy. Your blog almost had the "highest recommendation", but I decided to give it to "Wearing That Prozac Smile" due to the fact that it is bi-lingual, thus allowing Spanish speaking people to enjoy it too. Still, your blog is great and I hope other people enjoy it as much as I did.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Gracias.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home