Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

August 18, 2004

I finally got some time to post some blogs on this blog

The Real Poop. Okay, this one just started and there is like only one post so far, but I just like the whole idea around it so I decided to put in on here. Has promise.

Narcissism 101. This is a photo blog. Pictures of China, I think. Might even be from various places throughout Asia. I really don't know. The pics are okay though. Maybe it's Thailand? China or Thailand. I think.

I Can't Even Float in Water This Deep. It's a personal blog, but it is, surprisingly, a good one. It's worth a look.

Okay. Three is good enough for now. I have other things I want to do before going to bed, so adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home