Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

August 07, 2004

Something different

Okay, I know I haven't been updating that much lately but, the fact of the mater is that there isn't really that many good blogs. Most of them are shit. Stuff that's been seen a hundred times, boring personal blogs, political commentary... you get the picture. So, I'm going to do something different tonight. I'm going to just list whatever blogs I come to and, if it sucks, I'll tell you why. So here we go...

When does it end? I asked myself that very question after reading the first post.

Techjunk is a blog about technology. It doesn't suck too bad. I've seen worse. It'd be better if the guy knew what he was talking about, but whatever.

Sirlin's World of Gaming is exactly what it sounds like. It's actually pretty good. Game Diaries has some competition. Still not better than me though.

Go and tell the king: LAME!!!


That's all for tonight's crapfest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home