Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 22, 2004

Blog-O-Rific

Digital Photodump is a blog about photography. Has some helpful hints and tips if you are new to photography.

Gastric Reflux Disease is another blog from the Digestive Health resources web directory. Not much different then the Acid Reflux Disease blog they have. Useful information.

I think Going East is about traveling around Asia. The blog is written in German, or maybe even Dutch. I'm not too sure. Only a small portion of what is there is understandable to me. I know there is camping and hotels somewhere in there. I think it's German. Anyway, check it out.

Maritime Homeland Defense & Port Security is a blog about exactly what it sounds like. A good blog to check out, if you like ulcers.


And that does it for this edition. As always, if you have a recommendation for a blog, just e-mail me and I'll check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home