Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 19, 2004

A long overdue update

Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I updated this blog, but I've been very busy with other things. Other websites and such, but here is an update, along with a new look for Reviews of Blogs. It isn't a drastic change, but whatever.

Weight Lifting Resources is a blog about weight lifting. It has general information on the do's and don'ts of weight lifting, plus many helpful articles for anyone interested.

Ozzy Moron, despite its name, is not about Ozzy Osbourne. No, instead it is about political opinions and the state of the world in general. It isn't a bad site but, due to some of its content, will surely upset some people. If it interests you, check it out. Just don't say I didn't warn you.

Arts and Crafts is just a bunch of links to arts and crafts related resources. Not really useful unless you like that kind of thing.

Critical Condition is just a blog with personal opinions about various subjects. Some of the stuff is interesting, should be good if all your looking for is to kill some time.

Acid Reflux Disease is a good blog to check out if you have Acid Reflux Disease. Contains various info and links to general information about the disease. This blog does have a lot of ads though, but at least the ads are for related problems, so they too could be helpful. Worth a look.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Employment Statistics is actually a book. It's the unedited first drafts of the upcoming book of the same name. It is informative and worth a look, unless you don't really care about employment statistics. I found it interesting though.


Well, I think that is enough for tonight. As always, don't blame me for the content within these blogs if you don't like them. I just list them, I don't own them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home