Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

August 22, 2004

Home Improvement

Okay, Mike's Home Improvements is not a blog, but I feel that it is worth mentioning. The guy does a really good job with decks and other various home improvement things. I'm not sure how far he does business, but if you live in Wisconsin and you want a great new porch, Cabinets or even a fence; I highly recommend dropping by his website and taking a look around. He also offers free estimates and you are in complete control over how your new deck looks. I know it sounds like I'm being paid to say this stuff, but I'm not. But anyway, he's easy enough to get into contact with and he has a Guestbook; so you have many options if you have any questions for him. If you still have doubts: do a bit of shopping around. He does a great job at a great price. He has many satisfied customers.

Well, that's all I really have to say about it. But like I said: If you have any questions; just ask Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home