Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 27, 2004

You know the drill

Mimi's Diary is the official blog of Mimi Miyagi, a model from Las Vegas. The posts are from the interesting and from the heart. I found myself wanting to read more. There are also some very good pictures, but the real gold is in the posts. Go there.

Fiat Mihi seems to be a religious blog of sorts. All the posts that I read had a religious theme to them. Seems pretty interesting, but I'm not really into religion.

Wockerjabby is a great personal blog with really great posts and some great photos too. Everyone should at least give this blog a look, it's worth it.

Marketing & the Meaning of Life is, obviously, about marketing. The posts all have something to do with advertising and marketing. It's actually more interesting than it sounds. I found out stuff that I didn't know before reading this blog, that's always good. The point is that it's worth your time to go there and check it out.

The Education Wonks is a blog about education and other stuff. It's mostly for parents and people in the teaching community, but anyone can read it. I highly recommend that you do too. It's a pretty good blog with interesting and seemingly unintentionally funny posts.


Well, I guess that about wraps things up for tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home