Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 25, 2004

I have no life: Bad news for me, good blogs for you

Tungpo's Diary is a personal blog written in, I think, Chinese. A good blog to visit if you can read Chinese(if it is Chinese).

One Great Pawn Shop is another blog written in Chinese, I think. Might be good. Maybe I should just stick to English sitess? But that wouldn't be fair...

Here is another one called Sherpamax. Three in a row, that's a first. This one looks interesting too. Too bad I can't read it...

To My Future Husband is a really interesting blog. It is a diary to a person that might not even exist. It's weird, but in a good way. Check it out.

Rex Monday is about traveling and stuff. It's a good blog. I think he really likes ukuleles. It's interesting.

The Stark Raving Viking is a some-what politically focused personal blog that I would have to highly recommend people visit. Very good.


So there you go. Check them out. One other thing: I feel bad that I didn't give I'm Prepared To Give Up At Any Time
my highest recommendation yesterday due to the fact that it isn't bi-lingual, so I'm going to give it that honor today, even though I didn't review it today. You should not underestimate how funny this site is. If you didn't visit it yesterday, do so today. You won't regret it.

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Thanks, Rodney. Clearly an injustice has been righted. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home