Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

September 26, 2004

Sunday Blogging

AverageMom is a personal blog of a 30-something mother. It's funny and interesting. There are some situations that only a mother can find herself in. Take a look and see what I mean.

Nesta Pronto is a personal blog for a band by the same name. Has some pictures too. Check it out.

Myndir úr hversdagslífi Sice og Sigurdórs is a photo blog. I don't know what the captions say, but the pictures are good. Take a look if you like photos.


Well, three is all I got for you tonight. It's not a lot, but it'll have to do. I didn't have a lot of time to review more because I have some other matters to attend to.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home