Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 03, 2005

Just keeping myself busy...

Bigfoot's Blog is written by somebody pretending to be Bigfoot. It's a good blog, but retarded. In a good way though. Seriously, take a look.

The Nebula Blog is a pretty decent personal blog. Worth a look.

Here's something different. But I Want An Interesting Job. A blog that lists numerous interesting jobs, with descriptions for each. A breath of fresh air, for sure.

佐治仔的部屋: I saw pictures, that's the only thing I could make out. Still, it looks to be interesting, and for the sake of diversity, I'm posting it. Go. Look at the pictures. You like pictures, right?

部落格~我的想法、情緒及生活記事: Diversity, live with it.

The Padacia: This is a cool site. Awesome photos. Check it out.

Cynical Idealistic Eyes: This site was originally in the don't visit part, but seeing as how the pop-ups that were making my computer crash was not the fault of the webmaster, I moved it to the do visit part of this post. If anything, I'm fair. My apologies to Cynical for the mix up.



Okay, now for some blogs that piss me off.

Dance with me is really annoying. Is the music necessary?

Tru5t M3: I seriously wanted to hang myself.

She: Enough to make a person go blind. Trust me on this one, don't visit this link.

TVB... On the Spot: I think I lost consciousness for a minute.

I can't read any of the things on Bicara Bersama Pak Ngah, but it pisses me off anyway.


Okay, that about wraps things up. 'Til next time.

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have no idea how my site gets those popups, and I have my popup blocker turned on. Any tips on how to remove them?

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, the popups were from my chatterbox. Just get a popup blocker. Your computer can't survive on the net without those. I suggest you use FireFox as your main browser instead of Internet Explorer. Too many exploitable flaws in that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home