Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 02, 2005

You want 'em? You got 'em.

Am I bugging you yet? A very interesting site for all you bug nuts out there. Numerous pictures with accompanying notes. A good site even if you hate bugs.

Like Indian food? Take a look at Hooked on Heat for a number of tasty recipes. Makes me hungry just reading it.

Trial Logs: From site: Trial Logs is currently covering the government's prosecution of those who question the application of the income tax laws.

Fotos e Factos de Samora Correia appears to be a photo site in a language I can't read. You can look at the pictures though.

Bull Pipe is my other blog. Shameless self-promotion.


Okay, five new links. Go look. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home