Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 08, 2004

Even more blogs

Big Dog's House is a political commentary blog. Lots to read and think about. Check it out.

Roberto Moraes is a Brazilian blog and I have no idea what it's about. I think it might be about some kind of election, or something. Politics. Don't hold me to it though.

The Writing Den is a pretty good personal blog. Other than that I don't know what else to say. Just check it out. It's good.

silêncios em cores de aguarela. A Portuguese blog. I can't read it, so I don't know what it's about. Perhaps a personal blog?



Yeah, that's all for now. Maybe all for tonight. I haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home