Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 12, 2005

The first step is admitting you have a problem

ĐєVãŗäĴ: Because you know you like looking at pictures.

Enlightenment & Compositions: Pictures of flowers, for those of you who like pictures of flowers. Not actual flowers, just pictures. I'm going to get a vase.

我的網絡日誌: Your guess is as good as mine. Stories of some kind, I think.

Pictures: Exactly what the title suggests. I'm sensing a theme here.

Jess's Blog: I really hope you guys like pictures. Seriously, I'm not really finding much of anything else tonight.

Glosoli: Hey, at least it has SOME posts without pictures.

Brandeburg's Daily: Because people REALLY DO like to live their lives vicariously through someone else's pictures.

Juvenile Pilocytic Astrocytoma (JPA): For parents and anyone else who wants info on JPA, a benign pediatric brain tumor. Blogs and websites like this can really help inform families who don't know where to turn; so visit, let them know they have an audience and insist they keep updating the site.


Okay, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home