Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 12, 2005

If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will

Caro Goes Japan is a diary blog about some girl's upcoming trip to Japan. Good place to go if you want to get an inside scoop on cultural differences.

Lame' LA is a fairly good photo blog. Personally, I don't like looking at pictures of people I don't know, but some people do. So, go here, if you are one of them.

The Penalty Box: Just visit, you won't be disappointed. Very funny.

Happie Wappy Tracy Wacie or Your Title Here. A blog of two names? I don't know. It's a pretty good personal blog with photos and random thoughts. Check it out.

Have you ever asked yourself "What music would be great for my kids"? If you said yes, check out Zooglobble: Children and Family Music Reviews. It's just what the title says it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home