Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

October 11, 2005

Update on a blog

Last year I posted a blog on my site here, a very good blog called Go Fug Yourself. They have moved to a dot com address here. If you haven't seen the site when it was on blogspot, do so now. It's really good.



I've been going thourgh a lot of my old links, I think I might end up having to make a post with a lot of updates to it. Some of the blogs appear to be abandoned. Well, even still they are all great sites and you can read them up to were the webmaster stoped posting. The whole major update thing really depends upon just how many of the blogs I'm linked to are abandoned. I will, however, post updates to the one who have moved to a different address for sure. If I find any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home