Reviews of Blogs

Love blogs but are tired of sifting through the crap just to find a decent one? I can help with that. More blog, less crap.

December 11, 2005

Another go

Okay. My browser crashing didn't set me back like the dillwads who made the shitty blog that I came across were hoping. So, it's back to the blogs. Let's just hope I don't find any more like that one. I'm not even going to mention the name of the particular blog, lest the same thing happen to you. Any way. Here we go:


The best fwd mails on the net: A collection of funny forwarded e-mails. Good stuff.

The Ho-Dome: It's not what you think. This blog has film and book reviews as well as thoughts on general life. Does a good job of it too.

City of joy: A personal type blog that's actually fun to read. A rarity indeed.

Okay. Now I'm done. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Rita said...

Thank you for mentioning my blog in your post! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home